Prompt: List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
Okay, so this is a mixture of songs, artists, and albums that are on my top list right now (which is changing almost every week, if not every day). You can click on the link to see the youtube video of the song, or a favorite song if multiple songs are indicated. In no particular order …
- Shake it Off by Taylor Swift – and yes, I’m totally shaking my hands while I dance in the car
- Harry Potter soundtrack – from any of the movies, especially 4
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe soundtrack – the soundtrack from Prince Caspian will also come up on my pandora, but this one is my fav so far
- Frozen soundtrack – who doesn’t want to build a snowman?
- The Twilight Saga soundtrack – yes, I have read the books, seen the movies, and listen to the soundtrack – the song linked was in the 4th movie
- Sabrina Carpenter – I’m a fan of a few of her songs
- Descendants soundtrack – I love the viewpoint of the story being told to from the kids of beloved characters, both good and evil. Plus, Kenny Ortega was the choreographer for the movie. I’m learning to love him in this role (previous works where he was also the choreographer and director include High School Musical series and The Cheetah Girls 2)
- Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
- Titanium by David Guetta featuring Sia – my favorite version is linked
- The Guild – so for those that aren’t familiar with this group, it features the characters of a web series staring Felicia Day. Especially if you play games like World of Warcraft, go find it! I’m sure you’ll get some of the references…