After looking around the web, I have found the reading challenge I will be focusing on … If you want to join, here’s the website for all the details: Modern Mrs. Darcy 2017 reading challenge.
Below you will see both challenges on her website. I decided to be ambitious and tackle both. Below each photo I will update with what books fit each bullet point and a link to my blog post that shares my thoughts/review of the book.
If you have suggestions, let me know.
- A book you were excited to buy or borrow but haven’t read yet: NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity
- A book that’s more than 600 pages: The Marvels
- Three books by the same author: Brian Selznick
- A book by an #ownvoices or #diversebooks author: Emery Lord, When We Collided
- A book nominated for an award in 2017: If I Was Your Girl (Stonewall Award – Children’s and Young Adult Literature)
- A Pulitzer Prize or National Book Award winner: in the Young People’s Literature category, March: Book Three